Open House event details:
Saturday, September 23, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Orangeville St. Peter YMCA Centre
Pre-registration is not required
Family-friendly activities and light refreshments will be provided
Selecting a child care provider that’s a good fit for your toddler can be an exciting as well as daunting task. You want a program that will nurture your child’s healthy development, but how do you make the best choice? With a Toddler Care program focused on providing children with the support they need to reach their full potential, parents/caregivers who register their child at the Orangeville St. Peter YMCA Child Care Centre can feel confident they’ve made the right decision.
Since first opening its doors in the summer of last year, St. Peter Y has delivered high quality, licensed toddler, preschool, and before- and after-school programming, and now the centre is accepting new toddler (18 – 30 months) registrations. You can explore this YMCA location and discover all that is has to offer your child at the Orangeville St. Peter YMCA Child Care Centre Open House event on Saturday, September 23rd. Receive a personal tour of the centre, enjoy family-friendly activities, and meet with the dedicated team of child care professionals who will be on hand to answer any questions that you may have about YMCA Toddler Care.
Why the Y?
The Orangeville St. Peter Y offers child care options that help children learn, grow, and thrive in a positive and inclusive environment. Programming is grounded in the YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum, which uses play as the medium to instill an enthusiasm and capacity for lifelong learning in children. Qualified YMCA educators will engage in play activities with your child that stimulate early learning while enhancing their social, emotional, and physical development.
What to expect from the Orangeville St. Peter Y’s Toddler program:
- Child-to-staff ratio of 1:5 allows for more individualized attention and ensures developmental needs of each child is being addressed
- Flexible daily schedules set the stage for inquire, discovery, and early learning
- A diverse program with opportunities for music and movement, discovering creative and sensory materials, dramatic play, and more!
- A balance of active and quiet play in both indoor and outdoor settings, interwoven throughout the day
- A home-like learning environment including family portraits, calm colours, and soft furnishings intended to make children feel comfortable and safe
- Nutritious, well-balanced snacks and lunches provided daily to nourish children’s growing minds and bodies, as well as instill healthy eating habits
Discover how YMCA Child Care can provide your child with a strong start to a great future by visiting the Orangeville St. Peter YMCA Child Care Centre Open House.